Given the escalating status of the COVID-19 within our community, the importance of ensuring the health of our patients, clinicians, and staff is our top priority. As many of you are already aware, we came to the decision to temporarily close all of our locations as of today, March 17th until Monday, May 4th in order to mitigate risk and limit the spread of the virus.
This means all currently booked appointments will be cancelled during our closure period. We will continue to update you on closure status via social media and email communication and hope to get you back on track towards your goals once it’s deemed safe for us to re-open the clinic doors.
We are doing our best to navigate through this time; the health and safety of our clients, staff, and community are of utmost importance to us.
To do our part, we will continue to:
- Stay updated and actively monitor the evolving situation.
- Abide by the advice from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC).
- Make any necessary changes to protect our clients and staff.
- Keep you informed of any changes we make.
If you are feeling feverish or ill:
- Please call your local public health authority.
- Follow the Public Health and Travel Canada guidelines.
- Maintain self-isolation and social distancing.
If you currently have an appointment booked:
- One of our CER’s will be in touch with you to re-book after April 6 (no cancellations fee will be applied during this time).
- If your appointment has already been cancelled, please visit our portal and book with your clinician after May 4.
ATTENTION: If you experience pain, an acute injury or an inability to move, we can still help!
- Please call our office and leave a message. One of our CER’s will call you back with options.
- Email your clinician (they will be in touch with you over the next few days via email).
- Book a virtual appointment through our online portal. One of our physiotherapists will be in touch to help you manage! (please note that not all physiotherapists will be available for online visits, but the team is still very much in communication!).
Our Portal can be found here: foundationphysio.com/portal
Our team will still be in touch! Please be patient with our team as we are dealing with new processes and systems to still serve you during this time.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us! We are a community based business. We are all in this together.
Your Foundation Physiotherapy & Wellness team