We are as excited as you are to open our clinics’ doors and return to serving our clients. That being said, COVID-19 is still a concern in our community, and as a responsible health care business, we want to ensure the health of our patients, clinicians, and staff as our top priority. As such, several changes have been made to our clinics’ policies and procedures. Please take some time to read through the following and we will be happy to address any questions or concerns.
We look forward to seeing you real soon!
Your Foundation Physiotherapy & Wellness team
- Our schedules have been moved to the 10 minutes. This allows us to stagger start and end times between our staff, the number of clients in the office at any one time, and more importantly, allows us to spend 10-30 minutes inbetween clients to disinfect, wash our hands, and sanitize
- Some of our schedules have been trimmed. This is to help maximize caseloads and minimize public transit travel as we rebuild.
- We understand this is different from the previous ease of our 15/30-minute schedule. Please check and note your appointment time. Timeliness will allow us to adhere to our cleaning and safety protocols.
- You are always welcome to speak with one of our CERs or check your appointment time in our client portal.
- Each health care provider is mandated by their respective regulatory bodies to be equipped with personal protective equipment when physical distancing in the treatment room is not possible.
- Each college is mandating patients to wear masks (cloth/fabric masks are acceptable) prior to entering the clinic setting. Due to limited supply and the increased costs of this product, if you are unable to provide your own, masks will be available for $2.
- *Please note, we must refuse treatment if a patient refuses to wear a mask.*
- College Of Physiotherapist of Ontario
- College of Registered Massage Therapists of Ontario
- College of Chiropractic
- If you have any reason that you cannot adhere to this procedure, please email.
- Physical distancing measures will be in place in shared areas, such as the hallways, gym, and reception area
- For the safety of all our clients, we have closed toilets, but will keep sinks open in our client bathroom
- The waiting room will be restricted. Please arrive as close as possible to your appointment time and wait outside the clinic. Your clinician will greet you and take you directly into your treatment room.
CLEANING & SANITIZING
- All treatment room contact surfaces are disinfected immediately after each session.
- Reception desk, waiting room and shared common areas are disinfected and logged every hour by our client experience staff.
- Hand sanitization stations have been set up around the clinic for your convenience.
- We continue to follow all guidelines set out by Public Health Ontario and the respective health care colleges (Physiotherapy, Registered Massage Therapy, Chiropractic).
VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS & ONLINE BILLING
- In order to reach all our clients’ safety preferences, we still offer virtual appointments! Please go to our virtual clinic to consult with your physiotherapist and/or chiropractor
- Intake forms will now need to be completed on your profile. We understand this means you may need to re-enter information. However, this helps us ensure intakes are up to date and being done from a safe distance
- Payments will now be automatically billed online via credit card. Credit card information will be taken and saved through our secure EMR system.
- We are the same team on the same mission. We continue to be the best reviewed clinics in Toronto. We have been working diligently since the shut down to ensure that while we minimize contact and harm, we continue to maximize experience. Our mission is to deliver an exceptional, individualized and personalized health care experience. Our vision is to grow this brand as a recognizable name in health care.
- Please never hesitate to speak with your clinician or any member of our team. You are also welcome to express concerns or provide feedback directly to Raj or Matt.